Dec 6, 2014

Books Are Man's Other Best Friend

Oh, thank you Lord for giving back our connection. Line wasn't disconnected due to late payment but limbo started due to series of brown-outs here in our area - this excuse said by PLDT. It took us almost 2 weeks of continuous follow-ups.  Now I understand that in some point (as most people think), Abraham Maslow had included the web/internet part of man's hierarchy of needs. 

However, I'd better thought of a good alternative this time rather than confined myself with negative thoughts. So while waiting,  I just invested my time reading old books. And I even read my son's children books. I just went back to the basic. Old-school reading still remains a delightful experience for me. 

Books are obviously man's best friend with no ability to bark but gives him the best company",)

No comments:

Post a Comment