Oct 11, 2014

DIY Fabric Bouquet


It was a lovely friend's bridal shower and her farewell party a few months ago. Everyone was effervescent to throw a party for her. And any bridal shower will never be complete without a gift to the bride-to-be. I volunteered then to make a keepsake for her. But since she had to fly for the US to get married there, a keepsake that will last forever was an idea. 

I had been checking some sites for the best gift and found a fabric bouquet.Very unique and very creative. 

I had found an old dress in my closet and whole kindheartedly decided  to use it for the project. No regrets actually. And the best of it was the dress was made of 3 hues- baby pink, purple and off-white. So timely for my idea. Then I got some spare net fabric and pearls as well. Everything was so meant to be. I just bought a pomelo-colored thick ribbon and some jewels. Total cost for this project? Php35 only. Here was the tutorial that helped me a lot. 

So glad that she not only liked it but loved it. 

Congratulations again dear sis! Hope to see you again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment