Oct 5, 2014

My Start


                                                                                                              https://www.startmona.ph/

Ano'ng matagal mo nang gustong simulan?


It all started here. 


I am inspired by this Nescafe's newest ad campaign. It really gave me a hit. I thought of reading a new novel then I read a mystery one. I finished it in two days . Found a new recipe and tried it. Dear hubby and sonny loved it. Thank God for it passed their palates' standard. What else? Then I thought, why not start a blog for myself since I do love reading blogs. It would be nice to share my ideas and experiences with others. Hope to give inspirations to others as well. I used to have this bit of maƱana habit attitude before wherein I tend to delay a certain task and ended up not doing it at all. Then I will hear myself uttered the most common dreaded expression - sayang!.  But now that I'm more mature ( I should be!) and knows to control myself, I have stop procrastinating on the things that will make me feel happy. Learning to know what to prioritize is very important. Determine what to do first, the next and so on. If a certain thing did not come up as productive as I thought it would be, then at least I have tried it. No sayangs. 

I have been thinking on what will be the best title for my blog and kazzam! momYnvestor best suited my ideals. I am a mom and also an investor. I googled the definition and got these:

Wikipedia says investment is time, energy, or matter spent in the hope of future benefits actualized within a specified date or time frame. Investment has different meanings in economics andfinance.


Investopedia says that investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in the future.


For me, investment is not all about money. It is about spending or giving out my time on things that will make me happy. This is the purpose of this blog. It is not much about stocks or mutual funds or insurances. I am still a student on this field. What most interest me is about life itself. I invest my time to give the best of myself to others, trying out a new product that will help me, checking out a new book,movie or recipe or just simply checking my FB account and know what's new with my friends. Spending quality with my family is already a BIG investment. I also have a friend that whenever she comes home from Manila to visit her parents, she'll post their photos and just simply label them " ang sayang hindi napapalitan ng pera". Priceless. Very.


Life is so wonderful if not explored. Just like a cute poster from our local ice cream parlor," Life is like an ice cream. Enjoy it before it melts." Makes sense. 


1 comment:

  1. Happy for your journey Momynvestor! Knowing financial literacy is simply amazing! Hoping for the best in your life!

    SavingsPinay

    ReplyDelete