Nov 13, 2014

Prayer for Financial Blessing


A  former colleague from my first work  10 years ago shared it to me and I just want to share the same to others.

God bless everyone!

Heavenly Father, most gracious and loving God, I pray to you abundantly that you recognize, that a family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife but all who believe and trust in You.

Father, I send up a prayer request for financial blessing, not only the person who sent this to me, but for me and all that I have forwarded this message on to. And that the power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in You is more powerful than anything.

I thank You in advance for your blessings. Father God, deliver the person reading this right now from debt and debt burdens. Release your godly wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that You have given me. Father, for I know how wonderful and mighty You are and how if we just obey You and walk in your word and have faith of a mustard seed that You will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I know You are not done with me yet. 

In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this! Prayer truly works. I guess the good thing about saying it out loud through prayer is being able to pour out your inner desires to God. :) Naalala ko tuloy yung post ko about financial blessings hehe, How to be Financially Blessed Hope you have a great day po!

    ReplyDelete